JdSG’s 17 Point Plan to Build & Grow your Speaking Business
‘It takes more than Platform Skills to build a Speaking Business”
Are you ready to elevate your professional speaking/coaching career? Learn how to move past your procrastination tendencies so you create/develop new programs, products & markets?
JdSG’s Speaker Program delivers logical, practical, & proven solutions to motivate & support speakers to reach their potential. Jenny is the consummate speaker who has walked in your shoes, at every level. She is known for her creativity & thinking ‘outside the box’.
Her clients benefit from her ability to provide customized solutions to solve their specific needs utilizing a two step process: solving the current issue(s) and then developing a pro-active plan so ‘maydays’ rarely happen!
Change should be productive, exciting and fun! Jenny delivers on all counts. JdSG’s plan will help you plot your own future.
- Passion – focus your energy & enjoy the results!
- Perfectionism & Procrastination – acknowledgement is 1st step to removing this barrier
- Pro-activeness & Perseverance – essential to make a core part of one’s speaking life
- Programs – turn ‘content’ into Programs, enjoy long term growth & financial stability
- Purchasers – how to ‘close the deal’: associations, corporate, clients, government, etc.
- Practice Malpractice Prevention – be pro-active-place your Disclaimers everywhere!
- Platform Skills – ‘on stage’ requires speakers to be prepared for ‘anything & everything’!
- Professionalism ‘Off stage’ – profile of the successful speaker-protect your integrity & reputation
- Promotion – capture referrals, testimonials; invite sponsors & affiliate relationships
- Prospect Mining – social media over/underrated? Cold calling relevant? Role of past clients.
- Protocols – utilize Operational Systems which deliver strong outcome & monitoring results
- Process – speakers must educate themselves about today’s complex technical resources
- Profit – Financial controls, consistent focus/monitors, create budgets/goals
- Professional Support – when to outsource or keep in-house-use your talents & time wisely!
- Product – your Programs/content are your product-create passive income. Enjoy the freedom.
- Playing in the Global Market – technology has opened up the world-jump in, after preparation!
- Propagate – expand your Programs to other markets, well designed programs require little change!
Ready to Build and Grow your speaking business?
Contact Jenny now! email@example.com